Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pancakes at the Jersey Shore

Carries Kiddie Closet Tea Cup & Daisies Personalized Note Cards

Local Urban Kitchen
406 Higgins Avenue. Brielle, NJ 08730

What an adorable cute place Local Urban Kitchen is. 
It is located in Brielle, NJ and is a perfect place to stop in for breakfast or lunch.
 
 
 
They make fresh juices and use a lot of organic, local produce.  They have many vegan and gluten free options, but they also have non-vegan as well, so it's the perfect place for both me and my husband.  I am not vegan, but because I cannot eat dairy, I eat a lot of vegan foods.   
 
I have to say that I was so excited to see gluten free, vegan cocoa chip pancakes on the menu.  I had to order them!!  They also served them with pure maple syrup, which you don't see too often! You can also get almond milk with your coffee, so no more bitter black coffee for this gluten free, dairy free girl!  And the pancakes, oh my... soooooo unbelievably good!  They did not taste dairy or gluten free at all.  I would definitely order them again!
 
 

I have been here before and I will definitely be going back again.
They have some wonderful menu items that I can't wait to go back and try.  A quinoa bowl, raw green smoothies, fruit smoothies, juices, raw collard wraps and some soups that sound really tasty.   
 
If you are looking for a perfect place that has gluten free and dairy free items, check out Local Urban Kitchen because you will not be disappointed! 
 
 
Click here to see more adorable personalized note cards from Carries Kiddie Closet
 © Copyright 2013 CarriesKiddieCloset 
 
Connect with Gluten Free Jersey Girl on FACEBOOK!

Check out our sister site, Carries Kiddie Closet
Carries Kiddie Closet facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment