Friday, December 17, 2010

My Favorite Cookies!


I was on the search for a cookie that did not taste like cardboard and finally found one that is awesome. I loved the taste and think it's the closest to regular cookies that I have found so far.

WOW BAKING COMPANY makes Gluten-Free cookies and baked goods. Their products are made with premium all natural ingredients and are one of the tastiest cookies I have found.

They have several different flavors including, chocolate chip, oatmeal, schnickerdoodle, brownies and they even have a holiday cookie. I found them in my local health food store, but they are also available online.

Always with
Real Butter,
Real Vanilla
Organic Cane Juice

Always without…
Hydrogenated oils
Refined sugars
Artificial flavors
And of course wheat and gluten!

Give them a try!

Purchase them online at: http://www.wowbaking.com/

Purchase them locally in Brick, NJ at:

Brick Health Food & Vitamins(732) 477-7726280 Brick Blvd, Brick, NJ
Natures Nutrition(732) 920-3637383 Brick Blvd, Brick, NJ

Be sure to tell them Gluten Free Jersey Girl Blog sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment