Thursday, September 24, 2015

Gluten Free Allergen Free Expo New Jersey 2015

 It is Official!  


I will be attending the Gluten Free Allergen Free Expo in Secaucus, New Jersey this October 3rd and 4th.  I'm excited to be attending and can't wait to share it with you.

The Gluten Free and Allergen Free Expo is the largest expo dedicted to those are celiac, gluten intolerant or allergen free.  There are a variety of vendors and it's a wonderful chance to try new products.  They offer free classes taught by gluten free experts and it's a great chance to connect with many vendors and those living in the community who are also gluten free.
It's definitely a fun day and you will not walk away without samples, coupons and being armed with the information you need to live a gluten free life.  The best part of the event is the vendor fair.  As an attendee, you are able to sample products and will have access to purchase items, many times at a discount or receive coupons for future purchases.  These companies cater to the Gluten Free Community and it's amazing how many new products I was able to sample at last year's expo.           


Follow us to see live updates from the expo and be sure to check out our review after the event when I will be sharing the vendors I see and I'll be letting you know what my favorite new products are!



No comments:

Post a Comment